We are Open: 24/7 - 365 days a year
Call Us 888-224-5711
Email Us info@bailshopllc.com

Posting Bail In Pennsylvania

Being arrested can be very frightening, but you are not alone! When you or a loved one are arrested, call the friendly professionals at Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711! We can help with bail throughout the state, so don’t wait, call today! If you are asking yourself, “How does bail work?” read below or speak to any of our friendly representatives!

Eligibility

When it comes to being arrested, it is natural to be afraid. However, it is essential that you remain calm and cooperative. Here at Bail Shop, LLC, we know this can be a scary time, and you may be asking yourself, How does bail work? Where do I even start? We are here to answer your questions and more! We realize that not every arrest is fair, and while we can’t stop your arrest, we can help make sure you don’t have to spend time in jail before your trial! We make it a point to never judge our clients based on their arrest, and we do everything in our power to make the bail process as simple and streamlined as possible. Not every crime is eligible for bail, but many crimes are. After an arrest, you will be given a bail hearing, where the judge will determine your eligibility for bail.

How Does Bail Work?

As mentioned before, most crimes are eligible for bail. Serious charges such as murder and terrorism are not eligible. If you are eligible, the judge will set a bail amount. If you are unable to afford this full amount, Bail Shop, LLC is here to help! With a bail bond, rather than a cash payment, you are able to get out of jail until your court date with significantly less money up front. Typically a bail bond only costs you 10% of the bail amount, with Bail Shop, LLC backing you up with the remaining 90%.
We understand that bail can be overwhelming for a first-time defendant and their loved ones. That’s why we do everything we can to make the process as easy as possible for our clients. We also know that not all arrests happen during standard business hours, so we are available 24/7 to answer your calls!

Things to know….

When you call, the following things will be helpful to know. If you do not have all of the information, that is okay, we are here to help and we can help you get what you need!
✔️Defendant name

✔️Defendant birth date

✔️Defendant & Arrest County

✔️Charges against the Defendant

✔️Amount of bail





Despite what television and movies depict, bail is NOT a get out of jail free card. Showing up to your scheduled court date is mandatory. Skipping out on your court date will result in further penalties and warrants for your arrest. Call 888-224-5711 now if you need to post bail in Pennsylvania!